Registering for a class
All class registrations must be made via our online registration system. Seats in training classes are limited and will be allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis. We recommend registering early to guarantee a spot in the class. If you, or your organization, cannot register online please please contact email@example.com to arrange an alternate registration/payment method.
Paying for a class
Payment for the class fee is due in-full at the time of registration. Payment may be made via any major credit card (Paysera, Visa, Mastercard). If you, or your organization, cannot pay via credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternate registration/payment method.
Thirty Six Degrees will provide you a warm welcome at the class, teach all the material listed in class description. Class fees cover your attendance at the class, all class materials and lunch on all class days. Travel and accommodations are not included in the class fee.
Class materials include digital copies of all of the presentations used in class and Certificate of Attendance.
You will receive payment acknowledgment via email within 48 hours of enrolling in a class.
Cancellations / No-Shows
- Cancellations received more than 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the class start date will receive a full refund of your class registration payment.
- Cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the class start date will receive a refund of your class registration payment minus a 100€ administrative fee.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the class start date, or class no-shows, will not receive a refund except in the case of extraordinary extenuating circumstances such as serious illness or a family emergency. The decision to grant a refund is at the sole discretion of Thirty Six Degrees.
Cancellation of a Class by Thirty Six Degrees
Thirty Six Degrees reserves the right to alter published classes, instructors or venues without prior notice and without liability. Thirty Six Degrees also reserves the right to cancel a class at any time without liability to registered attendee for any expenses incurred.
In the very rare case that we cancel a class due to low-enrollment or instructor non-availability or any circumstances beyond our control, we will notify all registered attendees as soon as possible. Registered attendees may choose to receive a full refund, or they may switch their registration to a future class with an alternate date / location.
Intellectual Property / Ownership of Materials
By registering for a Training Class, you agree and acknowledge that Thirty Six Degrees training materials are the property of Thirty Six Degrees and are protected by copyright laws. Therefore, you cannot reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, or publicly display/perform such materials.
Audio and Video Recordings of the Course
Students may, with the permission of the individual class instructor, make an audio recording. Any permission to make an audio recording shall be subject to the following conditions:
- That the recording will be made by, or on behalf of, a student enrolled in the class.
- That the recording will not be used for any purpose other than as a means for the student to review the material presented in the class.
- That no commercial use will be made of the recording, no further copies will be duplicated or distributed and there will be no alteration to the recording by digital or other means.
- That recording will cease if the instructor in charge of the class so directs, on the grounds that the recording is obstructive or intrusive, or because the recording may breach the personal privacy of one or more students. No video recording can be made by students in any circumstances.
Any student wishing to make an audio recording of the course will have to sign an audio/video recording agreement prior to permission being granted.